Individual or group counseling 1 to 3 hours a week. Day or evening.
3 hours – 3 to 5 days a week of co-occurring group therapy and counseling. Day or evening options.
Partial hospitalization program is a form of extended rehab. Each day, you travel to the facility where you check in for several hours.
Additional Services Provided
- Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Assessment
- Medication Management; including Vivitrol Management
- Weekly and Randomized Urine Drug Screenings
- Co-Occurring Behavioral health Services
- Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS)
- Aftercare Planning & Follow Up
- Bilingual Services