* To treat each client with respect and to expect it in return;
* To provide hope, tangible support and pertinent information and link all therapeutic efforts to supporting each client’s recovery process and individual passions;
* To assist each client in determining personal goals and to actively participate in his or her recovery planning process at the program;
* To allow each client to express himself or herself and to struggle as necessary to achieve personal goals as long as he or she does not interfere with group processes and/or community safety;
* To help each client manage his or her illness(es) in order to prevent incarceration or referral to a more intensive level of care;
* To help each client gain the skills necessary to live, learn and work in the community as independently as possible;
* To provide emotional, educative and case management support to each client in a safe, clean, dignified and therapeutic treatment environment;
* To affirm each client’s strengths and abilities and to foster a sense of community and social support at the program.